I had been offering all of those FREEBIES this week, but hadn’t had a FAMILY post in a while. Several weeks ago, we added 2 new family members to our family. Hunter and Scout are our 2 new little girls. They are Black Lab/Aussie mixes and are 9 weeks old. Also we are MOVING! All of the paperwork has been signed… Just waiting for the end of escrow (hopefully it will be THIS WEEKEND!!! We have had some delays)
Here is what the garage looks like right now! All of our packed boxes are out there.
Hopefully, my next post to you is us moving… I have a few items coming out this next week… So watch for them AND everyone on my mailing list will get a coupon. http://www.scrapwarrior.com/lists/?p=subscribe
It’s official – Moving to a bigger house on April 1st.We have been packing like “mad people”, not knowing exactly “when” the house was closing
Here is a Digital Scrapbook FREEBIE to celebrate our move – This is a PSD and in PNG pieces plus a PNG sticker in color.
It’s on our shopping cart for FREE: http://scrapwarrior.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=57
I found this AWESOME Recipe to make our own
Homemade Graham Crackers
on the Martha Stewart Site
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for working
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup untoasted wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons high-quality honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk flours, wheat germ, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Put butter, brown sugar, and honey into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until pale and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Reduce speed to low. Add the flour mixture, and mix until combined.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, and divide into quarters. Roll out each piece between 2 sheets of floured parchment paper into rectangles a bit larger than 9 by 6 inches, about 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a fluted pastry wheel, trip the outermost edges or each rectangle, and divide into three 6 by 3-inch rectangles. Pressing lightly, so as not to cut all the way through, score each piece in half lengthwise and crosswise, to form four 3 by 1 1/2-inch crackers. Stack parchment and dough on a baking sheet and chill in freezer until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Remove two sheets of dough from freezer. Pierce crackers using the tines of a fork. Transfer to large baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake, rotating halfway through, until dark golden brown, 8 to 9 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough. Let cool on sheet 5 minutes; transfer crackers to wire racks to cool completely.
I have had a few email of friends and readers who have asked if I would repost my chalkboard paint items.
Have I told you how much that I LOVE chalkboard paint?? I bought a can of spray… about $7 at Ace Hardware… I also picked up blue tape. I taped up the clip on top… spray painted (3 times – let dry in between)… let 100% dry over night. I embellished it, added a ribbon for my chalk and voila!!! I even included felt erasers.
On sale for $9.95 at Natalie’s Shop in Chino Valley.
Other GREAT Chalkboard Crafts – Travel Chalkboards.
Perfect for little hands in the car.Included are the eraser and chalk in a pouch on the back.
You don’t want to miss this… Sign up TODAY!
- Freebies that are only offered to Newsletter subscribers!!!!
- Sneak Peeks
- COUPONS… COUPONS… COUPONS
The designers at FaithSisters have teamed up to create a fabulous kit for you. This kit is to celebrate National Craft Month! We have a great color palette that both soothes and invigorates and we have a REALLY special treat for you at the END of the blog train! Be sure to stop by the FaithSisters blog!
(If it wants a password 0 enter swmazy123)
Make sure that you sign-up for my newsletter to get coupons and freebies!!
Be sure to stop at these other great sites for more pieces to this amazing kit!
Audra’s Little Scraps – http://audraslittlescraps.blogspot.com/
Busy Mama Designs: http://somuchtoscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Designs by Angel – http://scrappingwithangel.blogspot.com
Digital Compilations by ~ http://blog.digitalcompilations.com
Eyelets Scraps Designs: http://eyeletsscrapsdesigns.blogspot.com/
Kreative Karma : http://thekreativekarma.blogspot.com
Meredith Cardall: http://meredithcardall.blogspot.com
Robin Willson: http://robin-giftsyoucanfeelgoodabout.blogspot.com
Scrap Quest – http://www.scrapquest.com/blog
Scrap Warrior: http://www.ScrapWarrior.com/blog (You’re Here!)
Susan Godfrey – http://www.simplysusangodfrey.blogspot.com
TMA Designs – http://themathematiciansassistant.com
LAST STOP – Faith Sisters: http://www.faithsisters.com
Since starting the 35mm Black & White class, I have learned so many techniques and ways to “create” a different way than the digital stream. Although, I LOVE digital, being able to learn the techniques that started out the great hobby of photography has been a whole new thing for me.
Here are a few of the recent photos that I have taken. Some of these I even submitted in my last portfolio.
In celebration that it’s the weekend – Here is a Digital Scrapbook FREEBIE.
Free digital Scrapbook overlays for a limited time – Expires March 31.