- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1t baking powder
- 1/2t baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1t vanilla
- 1-1/4c flour
- 2c rolled oats
- 1c chocolate chips
- Mix together butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and soda. Beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour, oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop on cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
This recipe doubles fantastically – We add 1 bag of chocolate chips to a doubled batch.