Looking for some fun fall activities for the kids? This is a FUN and EASY project, These look fabulous in your windows for fall.
What you need:
- wax paper (2 equal sizes sheets)
- butter knife or crayon sharpener
- 2 cloth diapers or old kitchen towels
- Take your first piece of paper (some are wax on 2 sides, other are on one) Wax up and lay it on an old dish towel or cloth diaper.
- Use the sharpener or butter knife to “shave” pieces of crayon
- Add leaves and crayon pieces to the wax paper.
- Add second sheet of wax paper on top on the leaves and crayon shavings to make a “sandwich”.
- Layer the second dish towel on top.
- Iron gently, making sure that you move the iron to not burn the paper. (Once the crayons are melted, you are done!!!)
- Trim the paper even and hang on your window!!!