It’s that time of the year again so I am revisiting my pumpkin bread recipe – This one is for only 2 loaves rather than 4 like the one that I posted last year. 🙂 Here is the original recipe on my blog.
3 cups Sugar (yes, you can use Splenda)
1 cup Oil
3-1/3 c flour (we grind our own)
2 tsp baking soda
1-1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2/3 cup water
1 15-ounce can pumpkin
OPTIONAL: 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 bread pans
- beat together eggs, sugar, and oil – set aside
- In your mixer stir together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Stir together flour mixture, sugar mixture and water
- beat in pumpkin
- OPTIONAL: Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- pour into 2 bread pans evenly.
Bake approximately 55 to 60 minutes..until a wooden skewer stuck in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan after 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.