Today is Berlyn’s 6th birthday… 6…. WOWWIE! Time flies! He was just born yesterday….
Berlyn wanted me to bring in goodies to his class. So last night, I stayed up and made Oreo’s on a Stick. Ahh… the life of a mom! Now, I know that they will already be totally sugared up because it is Valentine’s day too!
These are fairly simple to make.And take about 30 minutes to make 3 dozen or so.
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Lollypop sticks
- Almond bark
- Twist open each of the Oreos
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler – I have the Pampered Chef one and LOVE IT!
- Dip the end of your lollypop sticks in the chocolate (individually) and press into the cream of the Oreo and replace the top of the cookie.
- Once the stick chocolate has cooled (I did these in batches of 8), dip the cookies in the almond bark and set on wax paper to cool
- Drizzle white almond bark on the finished products.