Having 8 kids in this house, means that mom needs a “retreat” every once in a while…. While, they still bang on the bathroom door while I am taking my relaxing baths (and that could be Tall Man when he is trying to escape from the kids too! LOL), I still try and get at least one relaxing time for myself every week. … This is so very important for ALL moms out there to have their “me” time.
Homemade Bath Salts
- 1/2 Cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 Cup Sea Salt
- 10 drops of essential oils (I used lavender from Young Living plus 1T of dried flowers – I used lavender from my garden that I had dried)
- Airtight jar
- In a metal bowl, mix the 2 salts together.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil and mix well
- OPTIONAL: add dried flowers (I just happened to have dried lavendar flowers from my garden, so I added them.
- Store in an airtight container