I don’t know about you, but I love baths. A few weeks ago, I posted about making your own bath salts. These are more fun and perfect for the little girl in your house.
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup oil (almond oil or olive oil)
- 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil silicone mold
- Put citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and oil in a bowl
- Add 8-10 drops of the essential oil Mix together using a spoon and then your hands until you have a mixture close to wet sand texture.
- Press mixture into your silicone mold.
- Let dry for 4+ hours and pop out of mold. ( I have put them in my Excalibur dehydrator in the silicon on low as well)
- To use place in warm bath and enjoy the fizz, bubbles, and fragrance.
For more info on getting your oils for 24% off, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.youngliving.com/krismazy