I love Dollar Stores!! I found $1 pool noodles… I don’t have a pool… What am I going to do with them?
I am going to make pool noodle HORSES!
My little LONE RANGERS need these!!! These were so easy to make.
These are so simple to create! Here’s what you need!!
- pool noodle
- large, thick rubber band
- twine or ribbon
- felt – cut to create hair. (fold the piece in half long ways and cut strips towards the folded section but not all the way through to make fringe)
- sharpie marker
- low temperature hot glue gun or gorilla glue – school glue didn’t hold well. (The high temperature WILL melt the noodle!)
- Fold the noodle about 12 inches from the end and place the large rubber band around both pieces (see, it needs to be a large this one!).
- Tie the ribbon on the horse around the “nose” and the body and make a rein.
- Glue the Felt Hair on the pony and draw a face with the marker…