I am not talking New Year’s Resolutions. I am talking about starting this any time of the year. I have always been one to put forth goals.
- Last year I had a goal to be an ESL teacher whose schedule filled weekly.
- I wanted to pay for Grayson’s adoption
- I purchased a printer and laminator, as well as my new
- Purchase a barn
This year, I have different goals. And know that my goals are changing all of the time.
- Add an item a day to my Etsy Shop (have 3 of the 4 days so far. :)) And to personally create all of the items that I load on there.
- I want to take the kids to Disneyland in the fall.
- Help Elwyn purchase a car… She turns 16 in December 2019
- Add a shirt line to Griffen’s Gaming Website: www.CaptainSilverBear.com
- Post 28 posts a month on our blog (6 of the 7 days a week)
- Finish Haka’s 3 initial books and artwork.