Perfect for a holiday gift!!! Whip these up and share with your favorite elves this holiday season!
- 1 Cup coconut oil (in solid form)
- 1T Shea Butter (We use Organic, Unrefined and Raw)
- 10 drop of peppermint essential oil (or any oil of your choice)
Whip together all of the ingredients from about 4 minutes in a kitchen mixer… about half way through, turn off the mixer and crush any of the lumps with the back of a metal spoon.
Check out Elwyn’s video below!!
Are you ready for this super FUN and EASY gift for someone? The kids and I make and use these all of the time. We are always looking for ideas to make using essential oils and for fun gifts for family and friends.
Oatmeal Bath Tea bags
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup dried milk (Or omit if you don’t have any… although it makes a better soak with the milk.
- 5 drops of your favorite essential oils (I like using lavender in these because I make them for right before bed for a relaxing soak) I pick up all of my oils from Young Living (www.youngliving.com/krismazy)
- 4in x 4in heat sealing tea bags (or knee-high stockings if you are making them for yourself!)
- Curling Iron or Hair Straightener to seal the tea bags
( I always double this recipe and then make enough to share with others. Store the pre-made tea bags in a zipper plastic bag to keep the oils fresh in the oats.)
Directions: In a metal bowl stir together the dried milk and oats until they are combined well.
Add your 5 drops of oils and continue to blend in.
Fill your tea bags about 2/3 full and heat seal the end.
If you are using knee-highs, make sure to tie the end tightly.
These are a one-time use on these goodies.
Watch Elwyn’s video on her making these (Hey, if a 10 year old diva can, so can us big people!!)
This move is taking a toll on me. I am so tired with school and kiddletts and their school. Sometimes I feel like I need to clone myself, but I don’t have time for that either! 🙂 I did find the box with all of my bathroom decorations!!! So, Hello RED, WHITE and BLUE!!! The bathroom isn’t quite finished (It is a bit bigger than our last guest bath, so I think that I need a few more things on the walls.). I do need to find a shower curtain that fits a claw foot tub circular curtain rod. I also want to put vinyl back up like I had at the other house.