Here is the first of many files to come in our Etsy store. This downloadable file is usable with your design space for the Cricut and the Silhouette
This is a SUPER EASY & FAST. (It takes about a hour to create.)
- 2 sheets of White Felt cut in half,
- 2 sheets of Red felt cut in half.
- Left over Red and/or white fabric
- Aleene’s hot stitch Fusible Web – If you don’t have this, you can stitch or hot glu your letter on the felt.
- Red or white embroidery floss and needle
- Ribbon and/or cord
- Hot glue gun
- Cut your felt in half.
- Cut letters to say BE MINE (I used my computer to print as a template.)
- Hand cut hearts.
- Glue the letters to the felt leaving 2 inches to at the top of each felt piece, alternating the red and white color.
- Stitch on hearts and buttons randomly on each letter.
- Fold over the top of the felt and hot glue it into a loop to allow you to run ribbon or cording through your banners letter.
- String with cord and HANG! 🙂