This is a SUPER EASY & FAST. (It takes about a hour to create.)
- 2 sheets of White Felt cut in half,
- 2 sheets of Red felt cut in half.
- Left over Red and/or white fabric
- Aleene’s hot stitch Fusible Web – If you don’t have this, you can stitch or hot glu your letter on the felt.
- Red or white embroidery floss and needle
- Ribbon and/or cord
- Hot glue gun
- Cut your felt in half.
- Cut letters to say BE MINE (I used my computer to print as a template.)
- Hand cut hearts.
- Glue the letters to the felt leaving 2 inches to at the top of each felt piece, alternating the red and white color.
- Stitch on hearts and buttons randomly on each letter.
- Fold over the top of the felt and hot glue it into a loop to allow you to run ribbon or cording through your banners letter.
- String with cord and HANG! 🙂
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love