I always LOVE getting “different” fruits and veggies from the Bountiful Basket. Last week, besides the bulk green beans, we also received persimmons. I haven’t had persimmons since I was a kid. They are such a beautiful color. I pulled up some information online and it stated that anytime that you use pumpkins, you can substitute persimmons in the recipe as well. I pulled my FAVORITE pumpkin muffin recipe out of my recipe box (This was one that my grandma Ella gave me.)
(We ALWAYS double this recipe!)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tins with paper liners – I like to use my mini muffin pans as well.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients in small bowl and whisk together.
- Beat eggs for 30 seconds. Add persimmon puree, oil and brown sugar to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins filling each cup 3/4 full.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday