It’s that time of the year again so I am revisiting my pumpkin bread recipe – This one is for only 2 loaves rather than 4 like the one that I posted last year. 🙂 Here is the original recipe on my blog.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 bread pans
- beat together eggs, sugar, and oil – set aside
- In your mixer stir together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Stir together flour mixture, sugar mixture and water
- beat in pumpkin
- OPTIONAL: Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- pour into 2 bread pans evenly.