If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
It’s that time of the year again so I am revisiting my pumpkin bread recipe – This one is for only 2 loaves rather than 4 like the one that I posted last year. 🙂 Here is the original recipe on my blog.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 bread pans
- beat together eggs, sugar, and oil – set aside
- In your mixer stir together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Stir together flour mixture, sugar mixture and water
- beat in pumpkin
- OPTIONAL: Stir in 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- pour into 2 bread pans evenly.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday