This is seriously ADDICTIVE!! And we have had to make 2 batches already because it keeps disappearing!
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan-flavored tiny fish-shaped crackers
- 2 cups pretzel grids
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- In large bowl, mix cereals, crackers and peanuts; set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot. Stir in hot sauce and seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool
- stir in pretzels and serve.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love