You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
This is seriously ADDICTIVE!! And we have had to make 2 batches already because it keeps disappearing!
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan-flavored tiny fish-shaped crackers
- 2 cups pretzel grids
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- In large bowl, mix cereals, crackers and peanuts; set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot. Stir in hot sauce and seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool
- stir in pretzels and serve.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love