Many times I am asked HOW I feed my crew on a TIGHT budget… COUPONS & BULK FOODS!! In October, a friend introduced me to ZAYCON FOODS and their Bulk Meat… I AM NEVER going back to store bought meat ever again.
Zaycon travels around and offers bulk meats (and other things). You do have to re-package to fit your needs… but the price & QUALITY is AMAZING!!! They are all over the US (not just here in AZ)!! I have never seen chicken prices this low in all of the years that I have been coupon shopping either.
I started off with their chicken – 80 pounds for about $140 (including tax)… Got it home and WOWWIE! Those are the BIGGEST chicken breasts (boneless & Skinless) that I have ever seen and they were so tasty. Since then, we have bought their 93/7 ground beef, more chicken and bacon. I will let you know more about the bacon once we get it home in the next few weeks.
Here’s info on the Chicken:
• 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients
• Comes directly from the processor and has never been frozen
• Sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case
Here’s into on the Ground Beef:
• Fresh, Premium, Fine Grind 93/7 Super* Lean Ground Beef
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
They are all over the US, so make sure that you click the link above (and I do get a refer credit of $1 if you order – It helps me feed my family! ) https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf52795Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday