Today is Berlyn’s 6th birthday… 6…. WOWWIE! Time flies! He was just born yesterday….
Berlyn wanted me to bring in goodies to his class. So last night, I stayed up and made Oreo’s on a Stick. Ahh… the life of a mom! Now, I know that they will already be totally sugared up because it is Valentine’s day too!
These are fairly simple to make.And take about 30 minutes to make 3 dozen or so.
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Lollypop sticks
- Almond bark
- Twist open each of the Oreos
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler – I have the Pampered Chef one and LOVE IT!
- Dip the end of your lollypop sticks in the chocolate (individually) and press into the cream of the Oreo and replace the top of the cookie.
- Once the stick chocolate has cooled (I did these in batches of 8), dip the cookies in the almond bark and set on wax paper to cool
- Drizzle white almond bark on the finished products.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday