If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Today is Berlyn’s 6th birthday… 6…. WOWWIE! Time flies! He was just born yesterday….
Berlyn wanted me to bring in goodies to his class. So last night, I stayed up and made Oreo’s on a Stick. Ahh… the life of a mom! Now, I know that they will already be totally sugared up because it is Valentine’s day too!
These are fairly simple to make.And take about 30 minutes to make 3 dozen or so.
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Lollypop sticks
- Almond bark
- Twist open each of the Oreos
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler – I have the Pampered Chef one and LOVE IT!
- Dip the end of your lollypop sticks in the chocolate (individually) and press into the cream of the Oreo and replace the top of the cookie.
- Once the stick chocolate has cooled (I did these in batches of 8), dip the cookies in the almond bark and set on wax paper to cool
- Drizzle white almond bark on the finished products.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday