You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
Having 8 kids in this house, means that mom needs a “retreat” every once in a while…. While, they still bang on the bathroom door while I am taking my relaxing baths (and that could be Tall Man when he is trying to escape from the kids too! LOL), I still try and get at least one relaxing time for myself every week. … This is so very important for ALL moms out there to have their “me” time.
Homemade Bath Salts
- 1/2 Cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 Cup Sea Salt
- 10 drops of essential oils (I used lavender from Young Living plus 1T of dried flowers – I used lavender from my garden that I had dried)
- Airtight jar
- In a metal bowl, mix the 2 salts together.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil and mix well
- OPTIONAL: add dried flowers (I just happened to have dried lavendar flowers from my garden, so I added them.
- Store in an airtight container
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday