If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
I don’t know about you, but I love baths. A few weeks ago, I posted about making your own bath salts. These are more fun and perfect for the little girl in your house.
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup oil (almond oil or olive oil)
- 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil silicone mold
- Put citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and oil in a bowl
- Add 8-10 drops of the essential oil Mix together using a spoon and then your hands until you have a mixture close to wet sand texture.
- Press mixture into your silicone mold.
- Let dry for 4+ hours and pop out of mold. ( I have put them in my Excalibur dehydrator in the silicon on low as well)
- To use place in warm bath and enjoy the fizz, bubbles, and fragrance.
For more info on getting your oils for 24% off, email email@example.com or visit www.youngliving.com/krismazy
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday