You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
I love Dollar Stores!! I found $1 pool noodles… I don’t have a pool… What am I going to do with them?
I am going to make pool noodle HORSES!
My little LONE RANGERS need these!!! These were so easy to make.
These are so simple to create! Here’s what you need!!
- pool noodle
- large, thick rubber band
- twine or ribbon
- felt – cut to create hair. (fold the piece in half long ways and cut strips towards the folded section but not all the way through to make fringe)
- sharpie marker
- low temperature hot glue gun or gorilla glue – school glue didn’t hold well. (The high temperature WILL melt the noodle!)
- Fold the noodle about 12 inches from the end and place the large rubber band around both pieces (see, it needs to be a large this one!).
- Tie the ribbon on the horse around the “nose” and the body and make a rein.
- Glue the Felt Hair on the pony and draw a face with the marker…
Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday