If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
- 1 TB Tapioca Starch or Corn Starch
- 1 TB Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup Brown or White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- Juice of one lemon (zest first)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Mix flours, starch, xanthan gum, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Then add oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon juice, buttermilk, lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
- Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes or until bread is cooked through.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love