You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
- 1 TB Tapioca Starch or Corn Starch
- 1 TB Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup Brown or White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- Juice of one lemon (zest first)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Mix flours, starch, xanthan gum, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Then add oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon juice, buttermilk, lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
- Fold in zucchini until it is mixed well.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes or until bread is cooked through.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love