You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
This is a fast meal to put together! And OOOHHHH SO YUMMY!!!
Ingredients: (We double this recipe and it barley fits into our extra large crock pot – but feeds our whole family )
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed (we use 1 cup of dried bean that soak overnight)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes – You may also use 3 large tomatoes or 5 roma tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika or chili powder
- OPTIONAL: 4 chopped tomatilloes
- OPTIONAL: 1 chopped chili pepper
- Place your washed chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Pour corn and beans on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place cream cheese block on top of corn.
- Pour diced tomatoes, and optional tomatilloes and chilies on top.
- Let cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, stirring a few times through out the day.
You can shred the chicken and serve over rice, or leave the chicken breasts whole serve with a salad and chips and salsa.
Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday