Growing our own fruits and veggies is extremely important to our family. We always plant extra and a variety of plants in our garden.
Butternut squash is a favorite in this house. Once cooked, it has a “creamy” texture. It can be used as a stand alone dish, a side or even a soup. My kids LOVE butternut squash.
Butternut squash can be grown and stored for several months after you harvest. It is a fantastic winter squash.
- 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary leaves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place butternut squash in oven safe pan.
- Add butter to top and sprinkle with rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday