- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine with a fork until combined. Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, then remove to cool. Keep the oven on.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the egg.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan before removing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love