- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat or Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 4 cup Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce (I substituted Teriyaki sauce the last time that I made it because I was out of Worcestershire)
- 1 whole Onion, Sliced (I tend to only have red onions here, but any will work)
- 4 cloves of Pressed Garlic
- 16 ounces Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 handful Fresh Parsley, Chopped
Serve over Egg Noodles, Mashed Potatoes Or Rice
INSTRUCTIONS: (This recipe works well in your solar oven as well)
- Place meat into the crockpot and cook until browned. You can cook this in a pan and add to the crockpot or if you have a ninja 4 in one cooker, you can use the stovetop setting.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir until well combined.
- Pour Beef Broth on top and
- Add sprinkle flour, salt, and black pepper. Stir until combined (Sprinkle to prevent clumping)
- Cover crock pot with lid and set to cook on Hi for 6 hours or Low for 8-10 hours.
- Once done turn crock pot off and allow to cool for 20 minutes or until no longer simmering
- Stir in sour cream
- Serve Beef Stroganoff over noodles, mashed potatoes or rice. Sprinkle with parsley