If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat or Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 4 cup Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce (I substituted Teriyaki sauce the last time that I made it because I was out of Worcestershire)
- 1 whole Onion, Sliced (I tend to only have red onions here, but any will work)
- 4 cloves of Pressed Garlic
- 16 ounces Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 handful Fresh Parsley, Chopped
Serve over Egg Noodles, Mashed Potatoes Or Rice
INSTRUCTIONS: (This recipe works well in your solar oven as well)
- Place meat into the crockpot and cook until browned. You can cook this in a pan and add to the crockpot or if you have a ninja 4 in one cooker, you can use the stovetop setting.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir until well combined.
- Pour Beef Broth on top and
- Add sprinkle flour, salt, and black pepper. Stir until combined (Sprinkle to prevent clumping)
- Cover crock pot with lid and set to cook on Hi for 6 hours or Low for 8-10 hours.
- Once done turn crock pot off and allow to cool for 20 minutes or until no longer simmering
- Stir in sour cream
- Serve Beef Stroganoff over noodles, mashed potatoes or rice. Sprinkle with parsley
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday