Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – These are a simple and easy dessert to take to a Christmas party. We normally make these and get them in the fridge and make cookies in the oven while these are chilling.
- 2 cups peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package of Chocolate bark or 2 cups of chocolate chips (our preference)
- Mix the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla together in a large bowl. I use my kitchen aid mixer. 🙂 Mix well.
- Add in the powdered sugar, a little at a time. You may need to add a bit more or a bit less powdered sugar. You have enough powdered sugar when the mixture holds together well in one giant ball in your mixing bowl.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or until th
ey firm up.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls. Cover and refrigerate again, for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip the peanut butter balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Place the dipped peanut butter chocolate ball onto wax paper.
- Let the chocolate harden.
- If you are not serving right away, you can chill until ready to serve.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love