We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Luke 1:31 -You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.
Time for a little creativity. We are using Dollar $$ store tongue depressors and twine, paint and pipe cleaners out of our craft stash. Every item that we used (minus the hot glue gun) can be picked up at a Dollar store to keep this craft inexpensive.
You will need:
- 6 tongue depressors
(3 whole, 3 cut in half
and one half cut again in half)
- Hot Glue works best – But if not available, use school glue
- Twine, scissors, 1 gold or silver pipe cleaner, sharpie marker, and paint
- Assemble the Manger using 3 whole and 2 half depressors.
- Add Mary and Joseph
- Wrap twine around baby Jesus and glue together cradle and baby Jesus to the Manger.
- Add angel to the top and create a halo with pipe cleaners.
- Paint and add faces
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday