If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Check out this contest on Education.com. We are very excited to share this with you. As a homeschooler, we love finding scholarships that our kids can apply for. And this is open to Kindergarten through 5th grade in the 2019-2020 school year. My Grayson Ella will be trying out for this as well!! 🙂
Win $500 for college plus $1000 for a school or library.
When you love learning, there’s no limit to what you can achieve! Apply to the Limitless Learners Contest to win money for college, plus a donation for your elementary school or local library.Apply now
Six (6) students will be selected to win the following:
- $500 to contribute to future education expenses.
- $1000 donation for their school or local library.
- Premium lifetime membership to Education.com for their educator.
Applicants for the Limitless Learners Contest must:
- Be students in kindergarten to 5th grade as of the 2019–2020 school year.
- Have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian (see form here).
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
How to apply
Students will need to do the following by October 31, 2019 to apply:
- Obtain a completed consent form signed by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian.
- Respond to the following prompt in the appropriate format (listed below): Describe a time when you were having so much fun, you didn’t realize you were learning something new!
- Kindergarten students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write about what is happening, or ask an adult to write a sentence or two describing your picture.
- 1st grade students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write 1–3 sentences about it.
- 2nd grade students: Write a short story (5–8 sentences) and create at least one picture to illustrate it.
- 3rd grade: Write a short story, journal entry, or comic strip.
- 4th grade: Write a short story, journal entry, poem, or comic strip.
- 5th grade: Write a personal narrative, short story, poem, or comic strip.
- Submit the above to our judges:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via standard mail to:
401 East Third Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401
Attn: Limitless Learners
Submissions will be judged based on quality, creativity, storytelling, and originality.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday