You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
Welcome to another video using freeze-dried foods from our Harvest Right Freeze Dryer.
Here is a summary of what we thought of this batch:
- Frozen Peas – rehydrated in boiling water – taste just like frozen peas.
- Mangoes – eaten dried – kids gave 2 thumbs up as a fruit snack.
- Caramel Apples – Caramel was bubbly from the sugar. Trying this one again with sugar-free caramel
- Scallion onion bulbs – perfect to be added back into soups or rehydrated and added to ground burger.
- Guacamole – can be used dried and crumbled onto salads or rehydrated and used like fresh. We may try and rehydrate with lemon/lime juice to prevent additional browning.
Freeze Dried Peas, Guacamole, Caramel Apples, Mangoes, Onions and Frozen Peas – KrisAndLarry using our Harvest Right Freeze Dryer
Follow us on our journey through homesteading, being prepared and homeschooling. We love our Harvest Right freeze-dry machine. Check out our crew. Great after school snack.
Check out the Freeze Dry units HERE: https://affiliates.harvestright.com/377.html
Our Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/krismazy #AmazonInfluencer #krisandlarry
And of course, our family webpage: https://www.krisandlarry.com
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday