Creating and maintaining family traditions is extremely important to our family. I love doing things with my children… but even more, I love doing things with my children over and over to create a family tradition that they can say “Remember the time that…”
- Carve a Pumpkin and save the seeds!
- Eat chili cheese dogs.
- Go apple picking and make goodies to share with family and friends.
- Create a baked potato bar
- Family Game Night
- Bobbing for Apples.
- Find a Corn Maze!
- Use up the Halloween candy in creative ways.
- Create a fall bird feeder
- Take a hike, watch the leaves changing and take a picnic lunch.
- Make soup and bread together.
- Visiting a Chocolatier and eating chocolate together
- Have a bonfire.
- Plant bulbs for the spring
- Make Caramel Apples
- Learn how to crochet or knit
- Write down all of your thanksfuls
- Make a craft with fall leaves.
- Host a harvest party
- Take your Christmas Photos
- Decorate your door for fall.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday