You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
Christmas time is my favorite time of year. Hot chocolate, fires in the fireplace, Hallmark movies and celebrating my Lord and Savior’s birth with my family and friends.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family-friendly Christmas themed post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Christmas on the Homestead Blog Hop – https://krisandlarry.com/. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured and your post will be deleted. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog as long as they are Christmas themed.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday