Christmas time is my favorite time of year. Hot chocolate, fires in the fireplace, Hallmark movies and celebrating my Lord and Savior’s birth with my family and friends.
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family-friendly Christmas themed post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Christmas on the Homestead Blog Hop – https://krisandlarry.com/. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured and your post will be deleted. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog as long as they are Christmas themed.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.