Soup is a winter staple in our house. We love using our ninja cooker for this recipe because we can cook the meat on a stovetop setting. And then change it to a low cook. I have no trouble getting my crew to eat their spinach either. This tastes GREAT with a fresh piece of beer bread. (I love the Gordon Ramsay Recipe for this!)
Zuppa Toscana Soup – Keto, Low Carb Version
- 1 pound mild Italian Sausage, ground
- 6 slices Bacon
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1 Onion – diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, diced
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Using a large soup pot, brown your sausage and bacon together.
- Once your meat is cooked, add in beef bone broth, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and cauliflower.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Once the cauliflower is softened, add in heavy cream and spinach.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until spinach is soft.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.