You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
Love being able to put this chicken dish in the oven (or Ninja cooker) and walking away. It is so tasty! Although, my kids like to pick the mushrooms out of it. More for me! This is Keto / Low carb friendly.
I like this recipe and double it often in order to have leftovers. This chicken woks great to chop up and a put into pasta.
Mushroom, Spinach and Chicken Bake
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms, fresh You can use 3 cans if fresh are not available
- 8 oz fresh baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- 1 cream cheese, 8oz package
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 green onions, ends cut off
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9×13 pan, lay the chicken and in a single layer. season with salt and pepper top with spinach and mushrooms. Then sprinkle pepper over the top. (We have a Ninja 7-in-1 cooker that has an oven setting.)
- Blend together cream cheese, green onions, and chicken broth until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes remove foil and bake uncovered for another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday