You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
A quick and easy alternative to store-bought baby wipes – especially while there is a shortage. I have been making these for over 20 years!!
Homemade Baby Wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels cloth-like I used Bounty brand
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp liquid baby bath soap
- 1 Tbsp baby oil
- 7 to 8 cup square or round container
- Cut paper towel roll in half with a serrated knife, a bread knife works great.
- Place one of the halves in the round or square container.
- Boil 2 cups of water for 2 minutes.
- Add liquid bath soap and baby oil to the boiled water.
- Pour mixture evenly over paper towels.
- Pull out the cardboard core of the paper towel roll. It comes out easily once it is wet.
- Place lid on container.
- Keep the lid securely on the container until ready to use, start by pulling the wipes from the center of the roll, and then replace lid after each use.
- The wipes should stay wet and fresh for up to a week. If you haven’t used all of the wipes and they start to dry out, simply add some boiled water to refresh the roll.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday