If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
I love the convenience of casseroles for our family. With so many mouths to feed, a casserole sometimes is just perfect. This simple casserole is one that goes fast in our house and everyone in the family is able to make it (even the youngest in our house)
Sausage Potato Bake
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced peeled potatoes You can also use frozen hash browns, french fries or even tatortots.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Combine soup, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, soup mixture and sausage. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if desired.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday