Last year I had such success with Keto. I, however, am a dessert monster and love to have a tasty dessert. I love the flavor of tropical freshness in these bars.
Keto Coconut Lime Bars
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- ¼ cup Erythritol or other natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cup lime juice
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup Powdered, Erythritol or other natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 5 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tablespoon lime zest or to taste
- Add All Ingredients To Shopping List
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, lime zest, and salt in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cut in butter with a fork until combined and no lumps remain. Press crust mixture down into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, coconut milk, sweetener, butter, and zest in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mix until sweetener is dissolved; do not let boil. Add beaten eggs slowly, a little at a time, whisking constantly until mixture is foamy and airy and starts to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove filling mixture from heat and spread evenly over the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toast shredded coconut in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle coconut and lime zest topping over the bars. Let cool and refrigerate completely before cutting into bars.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday