You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
I LOVE that there are so many options while eating Keto – This cake is a fantastic option that you can create and it is only 4 net carbs (if you cut the cake into 16!!! – Or 8 net carbs per slice if you cut the cake into 8 slices…)
Ultimate Chocolate Cake – Keto
- Hand Mixer
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter soft
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup erythritol powdered
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients for the cake until combined.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients for the cake until combined.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until combined.
- Prepare two 8-inch round cake pans, or three six inch pans. Generously butter the sides and use parchment paper on the bottoms to prevent sticking. Evenly pour batter into the pans.
- Place the pans into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes(ovens and pan size will cause this to vary) until it looks dry and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it will fall apart.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip all ingredients together until fluffy with a hand mixer.
- To assemble: place first cake on work surface and spread frosting over the top. Place second cake layer and add frosting, repeat and smooth frosting over top and the sides.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday