Spinach dip is one of my favorite snacks and dips. I eat it with crackers or with celery. Here is a tasty recipe with SPinach, cheese, and artichokes. SO TASTY.
I many times will make spinach dip with spinach that I have grown or even freeze-dried at home. YES! you can make this dip with freeze-dried spinach when it is out of season.
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- 2 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10-ounce package or choppedfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1-1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 T milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 4 chicken breasts split long ways
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Place artichoke hearts, spinach on top of chicken.
- Mix together with a hand mixer, cream cheese, Cheesesour cream, garlic, Parmesan, milk, feta, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper into a slow cooker.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined
- ook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, Wonderful Wednesday