You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
As a challenge to myself in December, We are posting 24 VLOG videos in 24 days.
Every year, we take a family photo with the ENTIRE family. We have a lot of fun and many times are just being our goofy selves. And then, for Christmas, I have canvases printed.
SUMMARY – 10 TIPS FOR BETTER FAMILY PORTRAITS
(Great Article at https://digital-photography-school.com)
- Use a tripod when possible
- Shoot in Manual exposure mode
- Lock the focus or use manual focus
- Arrange people with heads staggered
- Allow kids to be kids and get goofy with them
- If it bends, bend it – how to help people pose
- Pose people to flatter them
- Lighting is key – get some in their eyes
- Expression is everything!
- Have a little fun with it and let go
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday