You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
ANother favorite in our house…. Berlyn can’t stop eating these!
Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
Cocoa Crinkle Cookies
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl; add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- Cover; refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, at least 6 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power; in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love