You can follow our family on youtube on our many foster-adopt homeschooling adventures https://www.youtube.com/user/krismazy
We enjoyed making Ice Cream out of the piles of fresh snow.
Thank you for visiting KrisandLarry.com - We are a homschooling, homesteading family from Arizona.
Snow Ice Cream
Such a fantastic treat to make out of freshly fallen snow
- 1 can evaporated milk 12 ounces
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bowl of Snow about 1/2 gallon
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine. The texture will be close to that of homemade ice cream (thinner than store-bought ice cream but still have some structure when scooped).
- Serve right away, adding sprinkles if you’d like.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
If you are looking for the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Section, Click Here
We try to stay to a schedule on our website, but that doesn't always happen 😉
Sundays: Bible Study -:- Mondays: Meals and blog hop hosting -:- Tuesdays: Freeze-dry and Summer Crafts with Kids -:- Wednesdays: Digital Scrapbook Freebie, Crafts/Decor -:- Thursdays: Throwback Recipes from the past -:- Fridays: Homeschool/homestead and all about our family -:- Saturdays: Desserts and Tasty Treats
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
This blog post is shared on You're the Star Blog Hop, Friendship Friday, Simple Homestead Blog Hop, Homestead Blog Hop, Tuesdays with a Twist, The Farm Fresh Blog Hop Wonderful Wednesday
Spread the love